Saturday, October 31, 2015

Raven Reveal

The time is here... the Reveal for the Raven-themed creations everyone has been working on - if you missed the original post for this you can find out more here. I have to admit this has been a rather chaotic month for me and I barely got this list together - thanks to the help of my fellow-teammates at Art Jewelry Elements.

An Illustration from Raven Steals the Sun, Moon and Stars, by Bill Reid;
more of Bill Reid's art can be viewed at The Raven's Call.
Here's the blog roll - enjoy!

Art Jewelry Elements Team:
Lesley Watt
Jenny Davies-Reazor
Phantasm Creations
Caroline Dewison
Linda Landig
Niky Sayers
Jennifer Cameron

Our Guest Bloggers:
Linda Newnham
Michelle McEnroe
Sarajo Wentling
The Copper Cat
The Paisley Lizard
An Ordinary Miracle Day

2 comments :

  1. I made an Etsy treasury inspired by the Raven Challenge. Here is my blog post about it: http://earth-shinedesigns.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/raven-inspired-etsy-treasury.html

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear what you have to say, please leave a comment.